CHBC Seminar: “Wellbeing in the Post-Pandemic Workplace"
Time & Location
About the Event
“Wellbeing in the Post-Pandemic Workplace: Navigating the post-pandemic landscape, understanding the new needs of your workforce and supporting them where they are”
- Seminar Panelists- Jack Harvey, Accelarise, David Ginn, CRDA, Madeleine McGee, Together SC, Michael Saboe, Kiawah Resort, Adrian Cain, Charleston Chamber of Commerce, Michaele Frampton, Frampton Construction
- Panelists span a variety of industries and sectors of business and will discuss the implications of the pandemic on their workforce and workflow, and will highlight strategies that enable employers to best support the health and wellbeing of their workforce in this new and ever-changing landscape
CHBC attendees will enjoy a complementary lunch and will be able to network with fellow CHBC members over the course of the seminar. Additionally, we will recognize the 2020-2021 CHBC Award Recipients and kick off the 2021-2022 Challenge for all returning and new members!
**Please note: There are a limited number of attendee spots available due to health and safety protocol. All CHBC members and new oragnizations are strongly encouraged to RSVP in order to reserve their spots.
Health & Safety Protocol:
- The event is limited to 50 percent capacity to enable attendees to safely social distance throughout the course of the seminar.
- Attendees are strongly advised to wear masks while not at their seats/eating.
- The event will adhere to all reccomendations and procedures according to the most current CDC guidelines.